Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Package
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a solid background in heavy civils? Do you want to work on major infrastructure projects throughout Scotland? Do you want to work for a contractor that values its staff and promotes a healthy work life balance? Do you want to assist in the delivery of major infrastructure, and high profile projects throughout Scotland?
Then Vital want to speak to you!
Vital resources have been employed by a reputable and well now Main Contractor to assist them in appointing a new Project Manager for a major project in the West of Scotland. Our client are looking for someone who can assist with the delivery of major projects. Within this role you would be expected to:
- Liaise with various departments and project stakeholders
- Manage the subcontractors and operational staff on site
- Plan out weekly reports and progress meetings
- Re-enforce the H&S of all site staff to encourage best practice
- Manage the design of projects while working alongside the commercial teams
- Attend and chair weekly update meetings
The successful applicant for this role would be able to demonstrate:
- Civil Engineering degree (or equivalent)
- Track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- NEC contract experience (preferred)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness and negotiating kills
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a market leading comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to apply, or for more information please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.