8 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Project Manager based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the defined Project with authority and responsibility from the Programme Manager to run the project on a day to day basis.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- The project manager is responsible for leading and managing the project team with responsibility and authority from the Programme Manager or Sponsor on a day to day basis. Delivering the project to schedule, cost and quality.
- Interfacing between the project and functional business areas to achieve the overall Project deliverables.
- Demonstrate good communication and encouragement across functional business areas, for change.
- Effective co-ordination of the project and the inter dependencies into the overall Programme or as an independent small project, including resolution or mitigation of any risks and issues arising during the project. Supported by the Programme Management office.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with the client's policies, and processes.
- Ensuring delivery of contract life cycle relevant to accountable project.
- Managing and production of the required deliverables proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action to achieve quality and schedule within budget.
- Planning, designing and monitoring the project, preparing any project plans as required.
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project.
- Managing the projects budget on behalf of the company, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the project progresses.
- Identify, capture and manage risks to the project, including the development of contingency plan, in accordance with the Client's policy and process.
Required skills and experience
Applicants are required to have experience working within the Aerospace industry.
Please contact us for more information.