£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a Specialist groundworks and tunnelling contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Project Manager to assist in the delivery of specialist civils projects across the North East
Our client is a well established Civil contractor who due to recent project wins are looking to continue their growth in Scotland with the addition of an experienced Project Manager.
As the project Manager you would be expected to:
- Manage site operations including ordering of Plant, Materials and, Labour.
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to
- Provide up to date reports for senior management
- Liaise with the commercial department to assist with the full delivery of projects
- Assume responsibility of QA on site ensuring delivery in a timely and cost effective manner
- Attend site meetings, and representing the company to the client
The successful applicant within this role, will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Previous experience of Heavy civils, and Scottish water projects
- Engineering Degree ( or Equivalent)
- SMSTS Certified
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like to know more, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the provided details, or click the "apply now" link.