Up to £601 per day
28 days ago
Project Manager - Harwell - 12 months contract.
In this Senior Project Management role you'll be given the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting challenges and programmes in the nuclear sector.
You will be trusted to work across the whole development lifecycle for RWM, offering a rare opportunity to gain broad experiences with a range of world class stakeholders.
What we're looking for:
* Excellent theoretical project and programme management knowledge and related qualifications
* Experience of designing and delivering projects and programmes in a range of public and private sector environments
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - consultative and collegiate style
* Problem solving and wider stakeholder management skills - change management mindset
* Drive and motivation to do the right thing and to succeed, even when it looks tough
* Developing, planning, and implementing a project or programme, whilst delivering the desired outputs to time, cost and quality.
* Defining the project's governance framework including a monitoring and control regime, stakeholder engagement and issue management, quality and assurance, information management and resource allocation
* Identifying, managing and mitigating the project risks
* Ensuring the appropriate capabilities are employed in the execution of the project, working closely with line managers
* Establishing, maintaining and controlling project documentation and management information
* Adapting plans to meet changing customer, capability and business requirements and priorities
* Defining tasks and success criteria, working closely with relevant technical leads
* Engaging with relevant customers and stakeholders (both internal and external).
* Experience in delivering circa £5m+ projects and programmes through the end to end project lifecycle
* A strong track record in programmatic change delivery leadership and delivery
* An ability to demonstrate recent successful delivery of the full project life cycle, including quality assurance and financial planning and management
* Evidence of Project control and reporting
* Clear and confident written and verbal presentation skills, able to covey messages to a variety of audiences
* Evidence of forming effective relationships across technical and functional boundaries
* A solid track record in managing complex and sensitive relationships with internal and external stakeholders