£60000 - £70000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Vital resources have been tasked by a specialist civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a Project Manager in the Aberdeen area. Our client is a reputable and specialist civil engineering contractor who are looking to further develop their foothold in the Aberdeen area.
As a Project Manager you would be expected to:
- Manage all H&S on site
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the plan and schedule
- Liaise with the commercial teams to ensure any early warnings and risks are raised
- Liaise and communicate with the end client and providing the best representation of the company
- Provide updates and report any incidents to the Senior Management team.
This position would include working on a wealth of water projects including the deep drainage and associated groundworks. As a result the successful candidate would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Experience within deep drainage and groundworks
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below noted details or click the "apply now" link.