11 months ago
Position: Project Manager
Pay Rate: £480/day Ltd
Duration: 9 Months
Overall responsibility to deliver internal and external business and enterprise projects to cost timescales, quality and customer satisfaction.
The projects range from technology and applications to business change focused on transition and transformation aligned to EITS and customer tactical and strategic road maps.
The incumbent will be expected to shape, mobilise, plan and lead the Email Boundary Phase 2 project under the direction of the overarching Project Manager with responsibility for both Email and Web Boundary Guard deployments. The delivery approach should adhere to internal delivery assurance processes and will be required to collaborate across EITS and within the Portfolio and Project Management Team (PPM) to address lessons learned, share good practice and continuously improve delivery management.
· Adheres to regulatory processes and procedures relevant to the project. May include Project Management methodology, life cycle management and external customer requirements.
· Collaborates with PMO on knowledge transfer, lessons learned simplification of project management processes as appropriate and compatible with the concept of continuous improvement across the business
As appropriate manages and escalates project issues through the appropriate project escalation route.
· Participates in activities and function wide initiatives as a member of the EITS PPM Delivery Management community.
· Ensures project resources are appropriately costed and accounted for in line with budgetary limits
· Manages the delivery of the project to time cost and schedule in accordance with business success criteria and customer satisfaction.
· Typically leads and manages the delivery of large complexity projects or work package within a larger complex programmes. Internal and external High Business Impact
· Manages and participates in all phases of project delivery.
· Works with vendor(s) to define the project plan to achieve the project goals and consequent business outcomes with focus on business requirements and business change elements
· Provides effective leadership to the delivery team and suppliers, can take appropriate action to address
· Identifies and effectively manages business drivers and project objectives to be delivered by the overall scope of work; this may involve developing the business case with key stakeholders.
· Compiles project time, cost estimate and business case, whilst maintaining a high-level of business awareness and sensitivity to commercial priorities.
· Manages business change analysis and support the customer to implement the associated change activities.
· Provides timely and concise decision making information to customers and stakeholders through formal and informal communication and reporting channels.