North West England, England
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
5 months ago
This is a fixed term contract of 2 yrs for a Project Manager with a good background in Infrastructure.
You'll be joining a project team of around 7/8 and be running a variety of projects, usually 6 or 7 concurrently. This is working for a large organisation and you'll need to have this in your background. There's a huge amount of work in the pipeline including major initiatives such as full WAN / LAN replacement and system upgrades as well as the usual ongoing projects with software applications, bespoke initiatives and other systems requirements.
- Professional project qualification
- Experience running multiple projects concurrently
- Exposure to standards such as ITIL, SDLC, ISO9000, ISO27001
- Providing support in a large corporate environment
- Liaising and managing 3rd party providers and project requirements.
For full details please contact Tim Philpotts at Morson.