Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our client has the ambition to expand its activities in the UK and has just set up a subsidiary with its main office located in Camden, London. They are looking for a project manager motivated by a challenge in this very innovative market, at the nexus of the worlds of energy, IT, services and telecoms.
In this dynamic environment, you will be in charge of:
- Being the customer facing representative of our client
- Preparing technical and commercial offers to prospects (local authorities, businesses)
- Negotiating and setting up the contracts with clients
- Setting up the organisation (time schedule, budget monitoring, quality control) specific to each project
- Managing financially and technically the project until the EV charging infrastructure is commissioned
- Selecting and proactively managing the third parties involved in the project (installation contractors, design houses, equipment manufacturers, service providers)
- Ensuring the preparation and organisation of the site works in connection with the installation company in charge of the realisation of the infrastructures
- Monitoring and controlling the successful completion of the works
- Being responsible for the acceptance of the works, identifying non-compliance and ensuring their rectification
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to time, cost and quality in a safe manner
- Ensuring that the clients subcontractors comply with Health and Safety requirements
This role will be based in London and will require regular travels to the customers' sites.
Ideally we are looking for an Engineer with preferably a qualification in electrical engineering or telecoms, have experience of at least 3 to 5 years in a similar position.
You are tech savvy, autonomous and able to adapt easily to new environments.
Ability to work in teams and have an analytical mind.