€360.00 - €380.00 per day
26 days ago
- Manage the implementation of IT projects to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Manage and deliver highly complex IT projects in accordance with Project Management Office (PMO) standards
- Understand project goals and objectives, and ensure that projects are setup to achieve these goals
- Define and manage the scope, schedule, budget and plan for projects throughout the lifecycle
- Define communications plans and maintain excellent overall communications throughout the project
- Proactively identify and manage all significant issues and risks and escalate as necessary
- Report and communicate project status to the PM Staff Manager, Portfolio Management team, executives and other project stakeholders
- Assure that the project management process effectiveness is consistently managed. This involves providing an advisory service to project teams throughout the delivery lifecycle to drive best practice and professionalism in approach.
- Support/Coach Project Teams, Business Analysts, Developers, and other project team members in implementing and improving applicable project management standards & Methods within the context of their environment, objectives and priorities.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after secondary school.
- Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience, of which Minimum 6 years of experience with a project management methodology (e.g. Prince2)
- Experience as a Project Manager, Programme Manager or Project Management Officer (PMO) within a structured project environment.
- IT project management and development lifecycle integration and implementation, (with good understanding of Prince 2 and/or PMI principles)
- Service management/Delivery Experience and Understanding.
- Experience of industry-standard IT Governance practices.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS Project, MS Excel and MS Visio.
- IT Performance management / Metrics expertise
- Knowledge of Organisational Change and process improvement methodologies e.g. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum e.g. ScrumMasterExperience in process assessment using methodologies as CMMi, Cobit, P2MM, Project/Programme management and implementation of project tools