East London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional benefits
10 months ago
Morson International are currently looking for a Project Manager (on a permanent basis) to join a contractor who provides a full range of MEP services to rail upgrades and refurbishments.
The opportunity is due to continued growth and is to be based in Central London, with the need to travel to sites throughout London. As Project Manager, you would be required to be involved in small (possibly multiple) and larger projects from cradle to grave as Project Manager and have the necessary experience to work on your own or as part of a tender, delivery, commissioning/handover team.
* Network Rail Experience - 5 years +
* London Underground experience - 5 years + (to include solid section 12 experience)
* DLR experience favourable
* Project Management experience 5 years +
* Qualified JIB graded Electrician by trade (preferably having completed a full apprenticeship) with extensive construction experience.
* Further MEP qualification - pref in electrical engineering with any of the below experience/license a bonus: - Testing and inspection
- NICEIC qualifying supervisor
- Substation/HV authorised person
* Estimating experience (take offs/technical write-ups, commissioning strategies etc)
* Commissioning experience within the rail environment and able to produce all the standard commissioning and handover docs and manage the processes (AMP, IRN, NOWRI, BIU, MAID etc)
* Excellent Commercial knowledge - NEC 3 Option A/C/E minimum
This opportunity can offer excellent development opportunities and is offering a competitive package.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Jon McMillan on 0207 633 2040 or apply via the link provided.