about 1 month ago
Defence Engineering Project Management Professional with a track record of delivery and exposure to producing or working within SSRO / QDC contracts required by our defence client.
The primary purpose of the Project Manager is to lead and deliver a substantive project having full responsibility for delivery to time, cost and quality.
This will include but not be limited to the following
* To ensure that the project definition and scope will satisfy the customer requirement.
* Development of Plans, schedules and control of work information for defined packages, integrating with the wider project(s).
* To develop, monitor, forecast and report against the baseline schedule and estimate.
* Manage customer interfaces and stakeholder management.
* Ensure the project is planned and managed in a safe and appropriate manner.
The candidate must have
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge of engineering works, e.g. civil works, mechanical or electrical systems / services in nuclear or conventional markets.
* Roles available cover delivery of major structures, services, buildings and supporting enabling projects.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a project management.
* Proven experience with managing teams to successful outcomes.
* Have experience at managing significant multi millions pound budgets.
* APM qualified with experience in defence.
The candidate must be degree qualified in an engineering related discipline, and hold chartered status with a relevant accredited body and will ideally hold APM (or equivalent) qualification.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.