5 months ago
Job Category: Project programme and commercial management
Permanent - Full Time
Salary and Benefits highly competitive.
Job Profile : A bit about the role
* Provides overall management to project and assists in establishing and delivering project specific objectives
* Provides direction and guidance to team members, maintains close client interface, and helps ensures all facet of the project are delivered in accordance with the design brief, budget and schedule
* Provides leadership to the project team to deliver the clients' objectives
* Responsibility for project profit/loss
* Provide key support to the senior leaders in the delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
* Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
* Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
* Implement problem solving and decision making
* Adopt programme and business management systems across project teams
* Control the internal and external commercial aspects of project across a range of contractual arrangements
* Mentor less experience colleagues in the skills of project management
* Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery
Job Description :
Are you an experienced Project Manager seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
A bit about the cleint:
The Advisory and Programme Delivery division (APD) delivers consultancy services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
Our Built Environment portfolio operates across the UK working in both the public and private sector of the construction market. Provide cost and project management services for a wide range of clients including central government, local authorities and private clients. They work in the majority of building market sectors including workplace, residential, law and order, health, education, retail, sports and commercial property. Our vision is to provide added value to our clients business through high quality services and our people.
Candidate Specification :
Required criteria for the ideal Project Manager:
Qualifications and experience
* A degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
* A relevant professional qualification with RICS, CIOB, RIBA, APM or engineering discipline
* Project management experience across a range of disciplines, contract/procurement routes and ideally market sectors
* Experience managing and leading project teams to successful outcomes
* Good client and stakeholder relationship building skills
* Effective communication with client's project team and business manager
* Commercially aware
* Good knowledge of planning and other aspects of project controls
* Demonstrable track record of successful business development and achievement of targets
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Does this sound interesting to you? If so please send your CV