Vital Glasgow Construction
16 days ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a major civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a new Project Manager.
Our client is a reputable and well established Civil Engineering Contractor, with a solid order book and preferred bidders on various projects. Our client has been one of the main names in civil engineering in Scotland for the past few decades.
Our client is looking to appoint someone who will be able to:
- Provide and plan project delivery to meet contractual and industry standards
- Organise the resources including subcontractors and agency staff
- Coordinating resources across the project and delivery objectives
- Monitor and maintain QA systems for quality control and reviewing the program
- Take corrective actions to improve the financial and commercial returns
- Monitor safety on site and feedback learning's into the business.
Within this role, our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Degree educated
- Solid experience within a similar capacity
- Heavy Civils background
- Previous contractor experience
For this our client is wiling to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the chance to develop your career.
If you would like more information or to apply, please contact Jamie on 01698753850 or email