South East England, England
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + car
almost 1 year ago
Project manager - Prince 2 - ITIL - West Sussex
Morson currently have a huge opportunity for an IT Project manager to aid in the delivery of multiple concurrent IT projects through the fill life cycle, within the agreed time, budget and quality criteria.
* Lead ICT projects throughout their entire lifecycle from initiation to closure, delivering project deliverables within agreed time, budget and quality criteria
* Motivate teams in a matrix managed environment
* Develop knowledge of Eurovia business, environment, technologies and solutions.
* Ensure that projects are accurately scoped and that scope is managed with appropriate project controls
* Prepare and maintain all project management products
* Track activities against the project plan providing regular and accurate reporting to stakeholders
* Manage the relationship with all project stakeholders - communicate professionally, regularly and accurately - facilitate project meetings
* Qualification in a recognised project management methodology preferred, e.g. Prince 2, PMI, APM
* Experience of working within an ITIL environment
* Experience of projects delivering COTS software, mobile apps, Microsoft Office 365, Internet of Things and Big Data would be of interest
* No less than 3 years in ICT project management roles
The candidate will be based at the West Sussex head office but will be required to travel to the different sites in the surrounding area.
Please get in touch to learn more about this exiting opportunity....