£400.00 - £420.00 per day
20 days ago
- Ensure reliable supply of steam for site heating by replacing the boilers and associated system and controls.
- Alternatively, drive higher efficiency by establishing a central steam system to support both sites
- Provision of a reliable steam source to the buildings on site and the elimination of the current issues.
- The Project Manager will be required to act as contract administrator for all construction contracts.
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects, Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial biased.
- Manage design teams
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Compliance with Arcadis governance
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractor's progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.