5 months ago
Project Manager required to lead and deliver a substantive project having full responsibility for delivery to time, cost and quality. This will include the likes of the following;
* To ensure that the project definition and scope will satisfy the customer requirement.
* Development of Plans, schedules and control of work information for defined packages, integrating with the wider project(s).
* To develop, monitor, forecast and report against the baseline schedule and estimate.
* Manage customer interfaces and stakeholder management.
* Ensure the project is planned and managed in a safe and appropriate manner.
The candidate must have;
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge of engineering works, e.g. civil works, mechanical or electrical systems / services in nuclear or conventional markets.
* Roles available cover delivery of major structures, services, buildings and supporting enabling projects.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a project management.
* Proven experience with managing teams to successful outcomes.
* Have experience at managing significant multi millions pound budgets.
The candidate must be degree qualified in an engineering related discipline, and hold chartered status with a relevant accredited body and will ideally hold APM (or equivalent) qualification.
It will be desirable to hold a further post graduate qualification e.g. MBA.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.