about 1 year ago
Project Manager business partner - 2477315
A Project Management Business Partner (PMBP) is required for Project Management support activities to the DDMS and SA Ramp-up projects. The PMBP is accountable to the project leader and a source of support to all project stakeholders.
The project team is multi-functional and trans-national, and is split into a number of Work Packages and Sub-Work Packages. In general, the Engineering functions lead the product development, the Manufacturing functions lead the Plant implementation, and the Procurement functions lead the supply chain implementation, with overall lead from the Programme function (BS).
While the Project Leader is fully accountable for the project deliverables, the PMBP - on the grounds of both their project management expertise, as well as their technical know-how related to the team's deliverables provides the following:
- Set-up harmonised and performance project management processes and methods for project to enable strong project execution and secure demonstrated performance versus target / planned achievement.
- Ensure Performance Management: drumbeat of deliverable progress, support major project/program forums and reviews, action tracking enabling decision making, preparing project's dashboards and communication.
- Support the SA RU teams to achieve time, cost, quality and performance objectives.
- Ensure agile ways of working operation and follow-up, including project monitoring.
- Support the Smart Customized A/C regarding management of the Risk & Opportunities process including formalization of risks in the ARM tool, planning of mitigation actions and control
- Drive the implementation of automated cockpits (dashboards) for activity follow up;
- Guide the business in terms of PM and shaping PM methods and tools in accordance with DDMS standards adapted to the needs of the project/portfolio.
- Forecast budget and resource needs (including AOP planning)
The successful candidate should be pro-active, autonomous and a good communicator / networker.
- Use of UP3P and other standard toolsets desirable
- Live, accurate and fully transparent schedule plans and Earned Value Management
- Business management recommendations - based on Project Management methodologies as well as technical know-how - for preventative and corrective actions in case of deviations from project baseline (Time, Cost and Quality)
- Risk identification and appropriate mitigation in the format of a risk register and Active Risk Manager (ARM)
- Generation of transparent and accurate project status reports