£300 - £350 per day
Vital Glasgow Construction
15 days ago
ital resources are working with a specialist contractor in the Central Belt to assist them in their search for a new Construction Project Manager for a long term contract.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Liaise with the customer, clients and design team.
- Develop the main logic of the works programme and to monitor progress of the same weekly.
- Ensure that no work commences on site until health and safety policy and the relevant construction phase plan is in place.
- Develop Method Statements and Risk Assessments together with the Safety Plan and to observe the requirement of the CDM Regulations in the status of Principal Contractor.
- Provide leadership and support to Site Supervisors, Management Trainees and support staff.
- Source labour and maintain high productivity.
- Expedite materials and information release from design team.
- Day to day planning of operations and problem solving.
- Comply with the requirements of the company's Quality Procedure and Manual.
- Answer correspondence relative to the project as directed by your superior.
- Report contractual risk situations to your superior.
- Supervise the quality of the works and hand over a snag free building.
- Ad hoc duties assigned by your line manager in connection with operational requirements ensuring works are completed within required time frames
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity
- Knowledge and understanding of Steel Frame buildings
- Experience of Groundworks and Earthworks
- Background in Civil projects
- Degree educated (preferable)
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive rate and a long term contact. Subsistence could be provided for the ideal candidate.