£50000 - £60000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
18 days ago
My client is a well-established organisation with a leading reputation in construction, civil engineering, logistics, property development and facilities management.
Currently they are looking for a Project Manager to cover various sites and projects nationally.
Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate.
Degree Qualified Construction Manager / Civil Engineer.
- Must be able to show steady career progress having worked up from Site Management / Site Engineer to Project Manager.
- Must possess good all-round commercial and contractual skills.
- Must have excellent Client facing skills and be able to manage multi-disciplined site teams through Design, Planning, Health and Safety, and project execution from inception through to completion.
- Must possess either NEBOSH, IOSH, or SMSTS qualification.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- An in-depth knowledge of planning software such as CS Project / P6 / MS Project
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
For more information, call 01698 573 850