South Africa, South Africa
Up to US$0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Job objective: Briefly introduce the main purpose of this job and highlight the unique contribution of this job to the company.
1) To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals also to maintain strict deadlines and within budget. Project management according to the project schedule. Achieving the target successfully delivered with agreed features,
2) Further the role of the Regional Project Manager includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Regional Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle.
3) Accountable for deliverables including budget, monitoring costs, timely completion of the project, quality and safety.
4) Have full oversight, responsibility and accountability for management of contractors, meeting established milestones on a timely basis. Overall program management, client liaison, as well as guiding and mentoring local staff in the execution of their project related responsibilities.
5) Oversee and monitor site swap work progress to ensure schedule is meeting major milestones according to the plan.
6) Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and prepare status reports for management
7) Responsible for safe and incident free execution of assigned projects, on time and within budget.
8) Work with project teams to drive program / project schedules and contract deliverables with a focus on delivering on every commitment made to the customer.
9) Optimize resources and identify areas where resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.