Vital Glasgow Construction
15 days ago
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for various for various complex projects, ranging in value, within civil engineering, concrete framing and groundworks packages.
You will be accountable for the successful delivery of said projects which will include; outputs, KPI's, finances, resources and relationships with clients.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and possess exceptional organisational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing the delivery of projects ensuring that the project plan is maintained from inception to completion.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard through good budgeting and programming.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered with Health and Safety as a priority and on time to increase customer satisfaction.
- Identifying projects risks and managing these through mitigation measures.
- Developing site plans and overseeing the co-ordinations of operatives, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Being the point of contact between stakeholders, consultants and service providers. Effectively managing relationships.
What we are looking for
- Degree educated (preferable)
- Clear focus on health & safety, with a proven track record on the management and implementation of health & safety across the multi-skilled team.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Appreciation of NEC forms of the contract is desirable, the ability to understand contract's, CE's EWN's and how to manage their expectation in fair favour of the company.
- IOSH certified is essential.
- Valid UK Driving licence - current.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information, or to apply please click the link.