Worthing, West Sussex
£320.00 - £350.00 per day + Ltd Company Rate
9 months ago
6 months apprx
Working on various water projects for Southern water.
- Tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones
- Producing and maintaining a Programme Plan and overall timeline, critical path, performance against baseline and key milestones
- Chasing for status updates across Programme, reflecting against plans
- Producing regular status updates for distribution to Programme Manager, Stakeholders and Sponsor
- Support the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables
- Programme level risk and issue coordination
- Implement a change control process across all projects
- Maintain records to validate planned vs actual spend against budget
- Retention and archiving of project documents, governance reports and other assets
- Other activities when requested in support of the Programme Manager
The successful candidate will have good working level experience using Microsoft Project, be a self-starter and demonstrate experience and maturity in a planning role, most likely gained through previous Project Management experience.