£25.00 - £28.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Project manager in Southend on sea.
To deliver individual or multiple building services related to minor new works within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
- Prepare specifications briefs in consultation with staff
- Tender works in line with our Procurement Policy
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors
- Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface
- Manage work through to effective completion and submit for invoicing
- Will stand in for the Area Engineering Manager and assume their daily responsibilities when they are not on site
- Ensure all works are managed in accordance with standard operating procedures and Health and Safety regulations
- To ensure a weekly housekeeping check is completed of the building and grounds where it is your responsibility ensuring all the areas are in a safe condition and is hazard free
- Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops and work to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), if applicable
- Respond to requests made via the Helpdesk
- Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient whether work is subcontracted or delivered by an in house team and are in place and adhered to
- Liaise with the helpdesk administrators regarding organising any out of hours or weekend working including the control of sub contractors and ensuring both site security and the client are aware of any out of hours works. This work includes the inspection of permits to work issued to sub contractors and ensure they are operated correctly.
- Follow the contract and procurement policies
- Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover and invoicing
- Co-ordinate the procurement and resource planning within the requirements of the contract needs
- Ensure that all quality control systems and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Ensure appropriate record keeping in maintained and available for Client audits
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, colleagues, subcontractors and suppliers
- Manage all Health and Safety matters (CDM) in accordance with procedures and current relevant legislation
- Take responsibility for the successful project completion and formal handover in accordance with defined requirements outlined by the client or nominated client representatives
- To ensure compliance with all policies and procedures are maintained
Length of Job: ASAP - 03/01/2019 - HIGH CHANCE OF ROLE BEING EXTENDED
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.