West Lothian, Scotland
3 months ago
Our client one of the Worlds leading companies operating within the healthcare market are seeking a Project Manager for a 6 month contract opportunity based in Livingston.
To plan, co-ordinate and manage assigned client projects.
Maintain communication lines between all personnel involved, both internally and externally to the company, in order to achieve a successful project outcome.
You will be responsible for documentation and adherence to appropriate guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practice where relevant.
Key responsibilities and accountability's:
1. Experience in managing and co-ordinating projects, and securing delivery of tasks from planning to reporting
2. Compliance with all relevant GMP documentation where appropriate (site SOP's, methods and protocols)
3. Ability to work independently and take accountability for ensuring delivery of projects
4. Experience in financial control of project activities
5. Compliance with all company safety procedures and policies
6. Understanding of Pharmaceutical regulations/guidelines
7. Ability to handle stringent documentation requirements
You will be:
Results oriented with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality output Reliable, tolerant and dependable
Comfortable dealing with people at all levels in the organisation
Comfortable working with a global customer base
Goal-oriented & willing to learn from others
Team player but able to manage others
A strong communicator
Scientific background with relevant pharmaceutical/chemistry/biotechnology (or equivalent education)
Experience from similar positions in the industry Flexible, structured and goal orientated team player
Management skills are desirable merits
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the Company
Educated to degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biology
Minimum of two years experience working in Pharma industry
Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel,Word and Project, internet and e-mail
Literacy and Numeracy:
Must be competent in generating documents both for internal use and for customers/clients.
Must be numerate.
Business Presentation Skills:
Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.