£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
The job holder will provide Design Organisation Assurance (DOA) Support to the DOA specialist regarding the development of DOA surveillance methods and processes and managing Design Assurance throughout Engineering Landing Gear (EL) and its suppliers.
Main activities & Responsibilities
- Support the development of overall EL DOA management activity
- Develop robust methods and means for undertaking value added technical surveillance within EL for define technical deliverables. Manage the capture and update any DOA lessons learned from ongoing surveillance. The lessons shall be captured in ELs knowledge management tools
- Assist in production and management of the EL DOA Score Card
- Develop a process for capture and management of EL DOA issues. This activity would also require the generation of a database for controlling the status of each issue
- Plan, organize and prepare regular EL DOA management meetings
- Preparation of Meeting Minutes and coordination / management of resulting actions following meetings ensuring momentum is maintained between meetings.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the DOA operational meetings ensuring their effectiveness.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as required for the ELT team within EL to assist in the efficient and effective delivery of key processes, methods and operation.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Project Management experience including Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Instructional design for the development of new learning / training material
- Experience of continuous improvement, collaborative working, networking and influencing.
- Intermediate MS Excel and Powerpoint - advanced not required
- The rest of the systems are internal therefore training will be provided
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - due to having to work with senior stakeholders -
- Quality Auditing experience is very advantageous