10 days ago
Your role as project management business partner is to provide project management expertise & support for the IPT Landing Gear, fuel & inerting which plays an important role in strengthening the competiveness of our bestselling fleet.
You will take part in these activities for new development projects in the systems perimeter of the Business program.
Tasks & accountability's:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Project planning (schedule and costs) according to applicable standards and monitor the project performance
* Risk and opportunity management
* Change management
* Analyse, integrate and provide quantitative and qualitative data to support decision making
* Prepare project status reports for the project leaders, IPT leader and other stakeholders.
You should have the following skills and experience:
* University degree in project management, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
* Solid experience in project management (a certification would be a plus)
* Knowledge of the aircraft development processes (Systems, airframe etc.)
* Sense of curiosity and team spirit, desire to learn and evolve
* Advanced level of English
This role may involve some travelling for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.