5 months ago
This position, based in Broughton, is required to provide Project Management support to the Version Management & Integrated Planning / RC / Ramp-Up Pillars, involving daily interaction with all associated stakeholders across the Programme. They will be required to support the Pillar Leader and associated work package managers on an ad-hoc basis, therefore knowledge of aircraft build process, familiarity with the product and PM experience is required.
There are no line management responsibilities however, this position has a key role in the exploitation of a PM Office integrated service to the LPT.
The Jobholder will be responsible for:
A. Daily usage of PM tools, including Slide Library and Digital Control Room, in support of LPT Wing Governance information needs and exploitation of the Business initiatives. Key ability to work in excel to manipulate data, analyse information, understand trends and produce KPIs.
B. Support Version Management by maintaining positive and engaging relationships throughout Wing Value Chain and assist in anticipation of issues from LPT Customers.
C. Supporting RC convergence following the framework and guidelines from the Project RC convergence organization (KB, supported by BMKMB).
D. Maintain harmonized and performance project management processes and methods across the project or portfolio to enable strong project execution and secure demonstrated performance versus targeted / planned achievements
E. Ensuring Performance Management: drumbeat of deliverable progress, support major project/program forums and reviews, action tracking enabling decision making, preparing projects dashboards and communication.
F. Establishing robust end-to-end Integrated Planning for the LPT & projects plus performance tracking in relationship with the stakeholders.
G. Supporting the implementation of the Pillar R&O management process in line with BKM, and BXK Risk Management framework. Including R&O identification sessions, assessment of deviations and mitigation plan definition/drumbeat.
H. Guiding the business in terms of PM and shaping PM methods and tools in accordance with BX standards adapted to the needs of the project/portfolio.
Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
Technical aspects: ability to:
- PM certification level Bronze or equivalent is a plus
- Capture and analyse Project requirements and to define and manage project baselines aligned with top level requirements and the master schedule.
- Set up the project framework and to define detailed project structures (work, cost and organisation breakdown structures) ensuring alignment with project requirements.
- Identify the milestones and all the interdependencies between project activities
- Monitor and control progress based on project objective performance measures including Milestones/Maturity Gates.
- Identify deviations and propose corrective actions.
- Capture and reuse _Lessons Learnt_.
- Utilise full range of PM Tools applicable to needs of Business.
- Maintain training in accordance with PMBP of Tomorrow guidelines.
People aspect: ability to:
- Adapt and use multiple forms of communication styles to ensure that all people/stakeholders are willing and able to follow common objectives.
- Negotiate & influence using reasoned advocacy in order to gain buy-in as well as using facilitation techniques to manage situations of conflict.
- Use flexible and adaptable working styles to build and develop effective cross-functional team work
- Interact with people of different cultural backgrounds in a constructive manner to achieve commonly accepted results.
- Fluent English required