Up to £0.00 per annum
15 days ago
To support the project management team in the every day management of projects for which they are responsible, in accordance with the Railway Group, Network Rail's company standards, and all current applicable legislation.
1. This job MANAGES EMPLOYEES (review and undertake the management accountabilities identified in the Managers' Handbook) YES NO ?
2. This is a KEY SAFETY POST (Section 4.1.2 of the Health & Safety Management System) YES NO ?
3. This job requires SECURITY CLEARANCE (e.g. Running of Special Trains) YES NO ?
4. This is a SAFETY CRITICAL WORK POST
(Section 4.1.3 of the Health & Safety Management System) YES NO ?
5. The job holder is required to hold a relevant TRACK SAFETY competence YES NO ?
(refer to the Job Description guidelines for detailed information on TRACK SAFETY competences)
1. Work as part of a project team, assisting to deliver projects to time, cost and quality through various phases in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
2. Monitor and report programme and progress in accordance with project reporting systems and guidelines.
3. Develop and integrate effective support systems to enable the Project Manager to manage and control change.
4. Process the project resource requirements People Plant & Equipment Materials possession and isolation applications so that all applications and bookings are complete and submitted to the prescribed time scales.
5. Monitor contractor performance indicators and provide periodic progress reports.
6. Support the Project Management team in providing a safe working environment at all times during the execution of those projects under their responsibility.
7. Manage generic and site specific methods of working and supply risk assessments to agreed timescales.
8. Monitor so that HSQE risk assessments have been carried out by the project team contractor etc, and monitor compliance.
9. Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Some management experience including project management.
* Educated to HND/HNC or similar standard.
* HSQE awareness, issues and principles.
* Membership (or working towards membership of) the Association for Project Management.
* A degree or equivalent.
* Knowledge of safety, quality, environmental, commercial and financial aspects.
* Understanding of possession planning.