York, North Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
27 days ago
To support the project management team in the every day management of projects for which they are responsible, in accordance with the Railway.
· Work as part of a project team, assisting to deliver projects to time, cost and quality through various phases in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
· Monitor and report programme and progress in accordance with project reporting systems and guidelines.
· Develop and integrate effective support systems to enable the Project Manager to manage and control change.
· Process the project resource requirements; People; Plant & Equipment; Materials; possession and isolation applications so that all applications and bookings are complete and submitted to the prescribed time scales.
· Monitor contractor performance indicators and provide periodic progress reports.
· Support the Project Management team in providing a safe working environment at all times during the execution of those projects under their responsibility.
· Manage generic and site specific methods of working and supply risk assessments to agreed timescales.
· Monitor so that HSQE risk assessments have been carried out by the project team; contractor etc, and monitor compliance.
· Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
· Some management experience including project management.
· Educated to HND/HNC or similar standard.
· HSQE awareness, issues and principles.