York, North Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
8 months ago
To support the project management team in the every day management of projects for which they are responsible, in accordance with the Railway.
· Work as part of a project team, assisting to deliver projects to time, cost and quality through various phases in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
· Monitor and report programme and progress in accordance with project reporting systems and guidelines.
· Develop and integrate effective support systems to enable the Project Manager to manage and control change.
· Process the project resource requirements; People; Plant & Equipment; Materials; possession and isolation applications so that all applications and bookings are complete and submitted to the prescribed time scales.
· Monitor contractor performance indicators and provide periodic progress reports.
· Support the Project Management team in providing a safe working environment at all times during the execution of those projects under their responsibility.
· Manage generic and site specific methods of working and supply risk assessments to agreed timescales.
· Monitor so that HSQE risk assessments have been carried out by the project team; contractor etc, and monitor compliance.
· Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
· Some management experience including project management.
· Educated to HND/HNC or similar standard.
· HSQE awareness, issues and principles.