Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
about 2 months ago
Project Interface Co-Ordinator
Contract length: 4 months (possibility of extension or role being made permanent)
Location: Birmingham and working remotely (50/50)
Act as the primary interface with Infrastructure Investment and third parties to co-ordinate the efficient delivery of infrastructure maintenance and project works.
- Represent Infrastructure Maintenance at all stages of project development and delivery.
- Arrange for technical specifications and related project plans to be reviewed by Maintenance Engineers to determine the impact on future maintenance and asset performance and feedback to Project Managers.
- Assist in the review the effective planning and co-ordination between project and maintenance activities to minimise disruption and avoidance of unnecessary or abortive works.
- Check that project related work undertaken is carried out to standards.
- Oversee effective co-ordination between maintenance activities and project work including the management of handover/hand-back arrangements.
- Act as focal point for all Construction, Design and Management Regulations issues relating to project works.
- CDM Construction Design Management regulations ( knowledge of )
- AMP processes understanding - not essential
- GRIP - all stages ideally
- Good communication skills - essential
- Understanding the interface and coordination and maintenance of it
- Detailed knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Detailed knowledge of maintenance processes and techniques
- Knowledge of operational railway environment or Construction industry
- Knowledge of project delivery processes and techniques
- Good interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Knowledge of functional disciplines