£300 - £325 per day
Rail Technical Team
about 1 month ago
Project Human Resources Coordinator
Recruiting for a Project HR Coordinator to work at either Gatwick Airport/Heathrow Airport or London City Airport.
SHORT TERM ASSIGMENT - 9 MONTHS
PART TIME - 3 DAYS PER WEEK
The Project Human Resources Representative is responsible for coordinating HR support to management and employees on assigned project(s) for a range of Human Resources (HR) issues. Coordinating with the People Operations organization and GBU Business Partners, the duties will include: assisting and coordinating with staffing, on-boarding, implementing HR policies and assignment conditions, mobilising and demobilising employees and facilitating with training and development. Flexibility and teamwork are key in this role as the HR organization moves through a transformative period.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or other relevant discipline from an accredited university
* Significant experience in delivering client facing HR services to senior level management.
* Relevant experience in a generalist HR role including project support experience.
* Commercial awareness and knowledge of applicable HR related contractual requirements.
* Well developed communication (written and verbal), influencing, facilitation and negotiation skills.
* Demonstrated understanding of disciplinary processes and termination legislation/administration.
* Experience of staffing and recruitment processes.
* Experience of advising on ER issues.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
* Ability to interpret HR policy and processes.
* Good working knowledge and application of local employment legislation.
* Experience and demonstrated skill in identifying problem areas, investigating alternative solutions and determining action to be performed on problems affecting human resources administration.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Business Objects and HRMS systems.
* Ability to understand project and business objectives and to implement HR practices to support such objectives.