10 months ago
Project Engineer (FRONT END ENGINEERING DEVELOPMENT)
This position is a mobile yet site senior engineer with a focus on guiding the development of value engineering solutions through early engagement with our Clients Project Sponsors.
The primary role of the FEED engineer is the development of the Project Brief document that forms the basis for each project, job and task within the Clients Capital Investment programme
- Perform a support role on projects and act as project technical advice that can be consulted, as required, until the project, job or task has been delivered
- Where the scope of a project, job or task changes, the FEED engineer will work with the Project to review the requirements and revise the scope and implement change protocol where appropriate.
- Consult the relevant Heads of Function to secure the SQEP requirements to support the project deliverables.
- Consult on significant technical requirements and issues and develop scope for future modifications with existing site systems, processes and infrastructure to support Clients project pipeline.
- The Project FEED Engineer will primarily be involved in Capital major projects, novel or jobs and tasks as prioritised by Clients business and supported by the Region 2 Programme Manager.
- Engineering degree qualification
- Recognised experience in design development particulary within a projects environment.
- Site engineering experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.