28 days ago
Project Engineers with defence engineering background required to complete Indicative Project Schedules for submarine maintenance periods. The work will be based in Bristol but will require occasional travel around the Bristol area and to both Plymouth and Helensburgh.
The following skill set is required:
* Essential - a good knowledge of submarine operation and maintenance activities.
* Essential - an engineering qualification eg degree or HNC/HND or demonstrable relevant experience
* Essential - a minimum of 5 years experience in engineering delivery
* Preferable - experience in managing and running submarine maintenance activities.
* Preferable - previously qualified as a submarine Marine Engineering Department Category B or Category A Watchkeeper.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.