£60023 - £67615 per annum
5 months ago
My client is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, my client is seeking to enhance their in-house project delivery capability based in the Group Projects team based on sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA). Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in portfolio management, project management, project engineering management, estimating, project controls, procurement and contract management, and construction management. As a part of Group Projects you will join a pool of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Client projects.
The client Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. The role will own and shape the project system for the clients Group's global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Engineering you will be accountable for ensuring engineering resource and capability assigned to deliver capital projects are technically fit for purpose and meet the statutory requirements. The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Plan and direct all design and technical resources working on specific projects
- Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex designs
- Oversee product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensures design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications and legislation
- Meeting Group Projects objectives
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- Proficient command of English and the business language in the role location
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- Significant experience in the full project lifecycle
- An effective communicator
- Demonstrable success in Engineering Management
- Demonstrable track record in successful project delivery involving technology internationally in a responsible leadership role
- You will drive for results to exceed challenging targets.
- You will have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to continuously improve.