Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
The South Rail Systems Alliance are looking for a Track Project Engineer to support the S&C team working in Anglia Route.
Given current COVID restrictions the candidate will largely work from home. It may be possible to work from the NR office in Stratford on occasion.
The duration of the role is between 4 and 5 months.
The candidate will work under the direction of the Senior Project Engineer.
1. Undertake the role of Track Project Engineer for the PL portfolio.
2. Undertake site walk outs to scope future year's workbanks.
3. Produce Plain Line specifications and manage through the system.
4. Review Plain Line designs produced by another party within the SRSA and undertake assurance process.
5. Engage with all necessary stakeholders ( internal and external) to achieve timely approval of design.
6. Undertake regular verification activity and report on findings.
7. Identify and share best practice across Project Teams
* Successful relevant experience in the Track discipline, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
* Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
* Knowledge of quality assurance.
* An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
* Robust understanding of the CDM Regulations