£0.00 - £40 per hour
4 months ago
Project Engineer/ Manager
To manage NSG Environmental Ltd (NSG) projects to ensure first class delivery which exceeds the expectations of our clients whilst maximising the benefits both in financial and reputational terms to the company. This will be in full compliance with the pre-determined standards of safety, quality, environmental and security and the conditions of contract.
To champion NSG's core values of: Passion, Integrity, Challenge and Collaboration.
* Ensure projects are delivered safely within budget and to programme.
* Act as the point of contact for all issues associated with project delivery, both with our clients and internally within NSG.
* Ensure that all projects are managed in accordance with the NSG QSHEW Management System and best practice.
* Monitor work activity and progress in conjunction with the appropriate manager / function head to ensure all projects run within programme and plan.
* Monitor and control all project costs and ensure all future costs are identified, transparent and predicted accurately within the company.
* Identify and manage the necessary resource through liaison with the various NSG departments, supporting resource recruitment ensuring SQEP.
* Maintain and manage a risk register and implement risk mitigation actions as necessary.
* Identify all stakeholders and actively manage to ensure project success.
* Compile and report monthly project status reports and project close out reports for review by Director.
* Be proactive in the leading and management of innovation to reduce timescales.
* Lead and manage the safety performance on the project.
* Provide appropriate response to client or internal colleague enquiry and ensure completion of all necessary documentation as required by the NSG QSHEW Management System.
* When nominated as Bid Manager, ensure all Bid documentation is submitted appropriately and to time in liaison with the NSG Commercial Manager.
* Support tender and contract reviews through the provision of relevant and informed technical or commercial information as necessary.
* Through CPD ensure awareness of latest contractual and commercial arrangements and the impact on current and future projects
* Be aware of Company business plan and to promote NSG to ensure continuity of business within the context of that plan.
* Contribute to the development of business and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence
* Recognise the potential impact of own actions for the Group, Company, clients and suppliers and act in appreciation of this at all times
* Maintain effective working relationships across all Group, Company, Site and Function Heads
* Ensure personal, professional, technical and engineering competency through continuing professional development
* Enhance the potential of others by coaching and mentoring as appropriate