£320.00 - £350.00 per day
4 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Rail Multidisciplinary Project Engineer to be based in London
Must have an understanding of how assets are managed within the constraints of a mainline and subsurface railway and can translate this knowledge into policy, strategy, processes and procedures.
1. Experience of producing technical documentation or reports
2. Experience in one or more of the following areas: conception, specification, design, construction, testing, commissioning, bringing into use, operational support and or disposal of assets, systems or changes to engineering practice
3. Experience of managing small multi-disciplinary engineering teams or applying engineering principles to resolve low complexity technical challenges
4. Experience of applying engineering procedures to support low risk / complexity projects or operational activities
5. Experience of building relationships with the organisation
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Project Engineer (Rail) role or for a confidential chat please submit your CV via this advert today.