£150 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
PROJECT ENGINEER (FTTP - Data Cabling)
- Project Delivery - To manage all related activities to the successful completion of the projects. In line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
- Technical - Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
- Business Planning & Budgeting - Provide assistance with input in the preparation of the business plans, Seeking opportunities to suggest actions which maximises profit on the project.
- Team Leadership - To provide leadership for the project delivery team and to maximise the potential of the team and the individuals within.
You will have:
- Evident experience in the field of FTTP Systems
- Fully conversant with the setup and operation of Fibre test equipment (OTDR)
- The ability to locate and rectify faults on FTTP systems.
- Ability to work from construction drawings
- Willing to travel
- Evident experience completing survey reports and design tasks in the FTTP arena
- Driving Licence
- UNIT 10 FOR SUPERVISORS
- K008 ROD AND ROPING
- SA002 CONFINED SPACE AWARENESS AND SAFETY UNDERGROUND
- N23 ONE FIBRE NETWORK
- N29 CONNECTORISED MDU
- ASBESTOS AWARENESS
- FIRST AID AT WORK (Desirable)
- UKATA (CAT A) Asbestos Awareness (Desirable)
- Working at Height (Desirable)
- IOSH Working Safely (Desirable)
- PASMA/IPAF (Desirable)
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International