2 months ago
12 - 18 Months
Location: Burnley -
Type: 12 - 18-month Fixed term contract - (Potential to turn into a permanent role)
Salary: Circa £30K + Pension + benefits package
Currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to support across the Project Delivery Team admin is timely, accurate and data is prepared & reported to support the decision-making process of international projects. The company has a wide portfolio of well-known clients with interesting projects to support
- Preparation of Commercial documents including; applications & invoices
- Set up & maintenance of projects on SAP.
- Document control of designated projects, receipt of incoming comments and transmittal of completed documents
- Ensuring relevant standards and specifications are available for each project
- Ensure the highest of Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Assist with the development of project plans and associated communications documents.
- Ensure needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Issue Purchase Orders, manage and monitor SAP.
- Working directly with clients
- Development of service relationships
- Previous experience of managing multiple multi-million dollar projects.
- Financial budgeting & cost management
- HNC /HND Qualified
- Degree Qualified (Construction, Engineering ,etc) (Desirable)
- Prince 2 Qualified or working towards
- Relevant sector backgrounds include but not limited too FMCG, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Production, Quarry's & Asphalt Plants etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company on a long-term basis
Contact Chris Wakefield at Morson to discuss on 0161 707 1516 or
E&I tech; instrument engineer; Electrical maintenance; electrical & instrumentation technician; E&I Technician; site electrician; electrical engineer; plcs; siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; control loops; hydraulics; dcs; pneumatic; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; power station; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO.