Manchester, Greater Manchester
Rail Technical Team
about 1 year ago
Job Title - Project Engineer (Civils)
Location - Manchester
Rate - £300-£400 per day (inside scope of IR35).
Duration - asap - 6.9.2019
A leading client in the Rail Industry is recruiting for a Project Engineer (Civils) to join their team.
Looking at anything civils based - civils/geotech background. Rail background helpful but not essential.
Enhancements and renewals of anything civil based - £80 million a year of works through the civils team. Team based at Manchester - 5-person team
- Successful relevant experience in Civils engineering, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
- Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
- Knowledge of quality assurance.
- An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
- CDM, risk assessment, engineering management competency.
- Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
- An appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works.