Birmingham, West Midlands
£370 - £420 per day
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Morson international are looking for a Civils Project Engineer who has worked on Rail contracts or other main contractors previously.
Will be working on multiple projects across multiple stations.
A main project will be one called _Access for all_ which is improving accessibility of all parts of the station for disabled people. Another main project will be a platform extension.
* Successful relevant experience in engineering disciplines, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
* Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
* Knowledge of quality assurance.
* An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
* CDM, risk assessment, auditing internal and external competency.
* CITB CSCS scheme.
* Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
* Knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects.
* An appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works.
* Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
* Project safety management experience
* Yellow book course.