£30.00 - £45.00 per hour + .
19 days ago
Our client is looking for a Principle Engineer, you will work for the Advanced Planning Senior Engineer.
The following skill set is required:
* Essential - a good knowledge of submarine operation and maintenance activities.
* Essential - an engineering qualification eg degree or HNC/HND or demonstrable relevant experience
* Essential - a minimum of 5 years experience in engineering delivery
* Preferable - experience in managing and running submarine maintenance activities.
* Preferable - previously qualified as a submarine Marine Engineering Department Category B or Category A watchkeeper.
The contract will be to work 36 hours per week for 12 months. The work will be based in Bristol (BS34 8TT) but will require occasional travel around the Bristol area and to both Plymouth and Helensburgh.