Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
4 months ago
Working within the IP renewals team on earthworks and drainage portfolio/DPE - Design experience would be a massive bonus. Desirable to have NWR experience
This person will need to be a Drainage / Earthworks engineer - Someone who has design exp is a preference and ideally candidates will have relevant design exp on a earthworks and drainage portfolio.
- Successful relevant experience in engineering disciplines, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
- Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
- Knowledge of quality assurance.
- An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
- CDM, risk assessment, auditing internal and external competency.
- CITB CSCS scheme.
- Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
- Knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects.
- An appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Project safety management experience
- Yellow book course.