Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Banding depending on experience.
2 months ago
Job Title: Project Engineer / Project Implementation Specialist
Location: Commutable from Chester; Ellesmere Port; Runcorn
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum, plus bonus
We are recruiting to a Project Engineer position on behalf of a large manufacturer based close to Ellesmere Port. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation working on a wide range of projects; offering the chance to work with a range of market leaders within FMCG.
- Establishing production machine limits and development opportunities
- Assess current plant capability against customer enquiries
- Organising, planning and implementing projects that range in scope and value
- Act as a key technical contact during projects
- Arranging of trials and commissioning
- Working with other business units to resolve product related issues, which could include outbound efficiency; palletisation schemes and optimal packing specifications
Key skills and experience required:
- High speed bottling and packaging equipment experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to undertake RCA and FMEA
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated; with the ability to work well as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
If you are interested in the role click apply. If you would like further information about the role please contact Anne Oxton on 0161 707 1516 or email
Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.