Up to £0.00 per annum
13 days ago
Project Engineer M&E:
Your key responsibilities will be:
1. Lead the discipline on the definition and management of the discipline specific engineering requirements to be delivered by the suppliers.
2. Lead the discipline on the design review process with the contractor for a final Engineering compliance certificate sign off including assurance on safety and quality of designs.
3. Lead the discipline on the GRIP engineering deliverables and manage the Derogations.
4. Lead the discipline on definition and management of engineering interfaces.
5. Lead the discipline on the management of 'Approval for Construction' documents produced by the supplier.
6. Lead the discipline on the verification and validation of detailed design and construction against the engineering requirements including interfaces.
7. Monitor whether the design and construction elements meet the requirements of legislation, including construction design management (CDM) regulations.
8. Support the integration of multiple disciplines in to a single integrated 3D BIM (Building Information Management) model with assessment of asset data accuracy.
9. Support the project management and construction management teams during all construction activities, testing and commissioning, and site supervision.
10. Support change control process and Engineering configuration management process.
11. Support the management of Hazard record and risk mitigation / close out.
12. Support the production of Asset management plan including Maintenance plans, Maintenance manuals and Operational procedures for handover of the WRLtH project.
13. Support the compliance processes required for Entry in to Service.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* A good degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Chartered Engineer or working towards it with Membership of a relevant professional institution
* Experience on design and delivery of the M&E assets - High Voltage / Low Voltage Plants - Ventilation fans, transformers, UPSs, Lifts, 230V/110V power supplies.
* Ability to act as technical lead as well as a good team member and deliver to timescales under pressure
* Experience of site investigations and supervision including desk study reports in order to identify potential engineering hazards
* Understanding on establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients
* Able to be innovative, looking to develop their technical and management skills with the willingness to tackle challenges
* Good communication ability, both written and verbal
* Understanding of safety management and quality assurance
* Ability to support the structuring safety cases in support of projects
* Ability to support the arrangements required for the independent assessment of works
* Knowledge of the Ventilation systems
* Knowledge of the Railway Infrastructure
* Knowledge of Network Rails corporate standards and working practices in information management.
* Knowledge of Bentley ProjectWise
* Knowledge of Bentley MicroStation
* Knowledge of Bentley eB
* Appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works