Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Project Engineer based at Devonport for one of our clients.
The focus of this role will be supporting the delivery of new Dock Systems through all design phases and ultimately manufacture and commissioning.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- To provide support to the project management function, delivering the package to Time / Cost / Quality. Assisting the technical and project teams in development of requirements, project scope and solutions for specific work packages.
- Translate supply chain reporting into useable data to inform planning, monitoring and control of work packages.
- Provide input to cost and budget monitoring.
- Develop Stakeholder management and communications plans.
- Contribute to the risk process including the identification, assessment, planning and implementation of risks, opportunities and issues.
- Experience of Project Management with mechanical systems/structures
- Knowledge/experience for MS Projects
- Experience within the Nuclear industry is highly desirable
Please contact us for more information!