about 1 month ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Project Engineer based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
To provide technical support to the Aircraft Chief Project Engineer and Systems Integrating Engineers in discharging the actions necessary in order to undertake the contracted Engineering activities.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- You will be part of Engineering team responsible for 15000 man hours of activity per year not directly responsible for any staff but indirectly responsible for D&D personnel producing required output.
- You are responsible for providing technical support to and coordination of Engineering activities whilst ensuring that safety and standards are upheld at all times.
- You will be responsible for directing the technical effort on all Aircraft programmes, through maintaining close liaison between the various functional areas within the (D & D) System Groups, integrating their outputs and making product-level technical trade-off decisions.
- You are responsible for defining, clarifying and documenting the requirements for and configuration of the product, in the form of Customer Specifications, Air Vehicle Specifications, System Specifications and Build Standards.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the airworthiness and regulatory requirements of the aircraft and contract are met.
- You are responsible for managing the attributes of the product, through allocation and control of attribute budgets and conducting System Design/trade-off studies to optimise the air vehicle configuration.
- Applicants are required to have experience in a Project Engineer role
- Aerospace experience is desirable
Please contact us for more information!