£300 - £360 per day
about 2 months ago
I am currently working with a leading engineering contractor that require the services of a Project Engineer to undertake a portfolio of data cabling projects across their MOD sites in Portsmouth.
As a Project Engineer you will successfully plan and control day-to-day activities in support of customer projects, in order to deliver them to the time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction objectives as defined by the Project Manager.
You will be required to:
- Supervise field-based staff and subcontractors as required.
- Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout any activities carried out.
- Ensure adherence to policies, processes and procedures
- Ensure under direction, all works comply with standards and to meet and exceed client expectations, as well as the requirements to meet/exceed international standards and manufacturers installation guideline systems.
- To provide leadership for the project delivery team and to maximise the potential of the team and the individuals within.
- To participate within bid activity; as requested by the senior management and to work in conjunction with the Business Development department and in line with Focus Win processes.
- Aid with input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets. Based on the initial contract parameters and objectives. Seeking opportunities to suggest actions which maximises profit on the project.
- To provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with business procedures to ensure that the management team have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project.
- To manage all related activities to the successful completion of the projects. In line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
- Ensure that positive relationships are maintained with the customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
- Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
The right candidates will have:
- Project Engineering experience across MOD Data Cabling projects.
- Current SC Clearance or have previously obtained this.
- First Aid
For more information on this role, please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516.