North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per annum + c£38.00 Ltd
12 days ago
* A highly customer focused person, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
* Capability of leading multi-functional teams in a regulated environment where asset delivery is a business critical requirement.
* Experience of integrated risk management and the methods employed to manage engineering risks, hazards and controls.
* Understanding of GxP, SHE and other regulatory obligations applicable to asset delivery and management.
* Knowledge of cost management skills to ensure effective delivery of project budgets.
Good knowledge of the engineering and construction industry and legislation.