Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
5 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join out prestigious client.
Overall Department Direction
The Nuclear Facilities Project Delivery Team are tasked with managing a wide range of facility sustainability projects within the Devonport's nuclear licensed site. Within that portfolio the team have the responsibility to support the programme of life extension / modification of the fleet of cranes that support submarine deep maintenance operations.
The department are now increasing our project team to support a growing investment plan for those cranes.
There is a requirement for a full time Project Engineer to support the growing workload and assist in delivery of projects.
Main Purpose of Role
To provide project engineering support to the Nuclear Facilities Cranes Project team.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
* Good team player with well-developed communication skills
* Good organiser
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Editorial and briefing skills
* Clear spoken and written English
* Numerate and computer literate
* Self-motivated and adaptable
* Yard Introductory Nuclear Course (Desirable)
* Submarine Quality Assurance Course (Desirable)
* APM Project Fundamentals (Desirable)
* Within the Engineering Industry
* Knowledge/understanding of Dockside Services / Facilities
* Proficient in the application of Project Management Tools and how they are utilised throughout the Project Life cycle
* Experience in technical documentation of major projects
* User/Familiar with Microsoft Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio.
* Min NVQ in Management / Engineering Field or equivalent technical experience